Remember that beautiful wardrobe full of magic which took us to a different fairy tale world, yes m talking about NARNIA that wardrobe was surely not yours but now you can have one right under your staircase and do you remember Harry from the harry potter series he lived under the staircase, the reason that I am talking about all of these examples is to warn you not to underestimate the space under your staircase, now let’s see what all we can do with that space, lets create something magical and unexpected.
The very first step of TRANSFORMATION is to clean that space and after cleaning you can think what all you can do with that space now let’s not waste time and see what all we can do.
- Beautiful spot for seating– You can build your very own den of entertainment right under your staircase, for this, the basic things that you would need are a few shelves and a one strong bench, see once you have fixed these shelves you can keep your books on them and some other things, the ones you love for instance red wine and for the bench you can have a comfy mate.
- Your very own MINI CUPBOARD–Some of us already keep our boots and our coats under the staircase then why not just transform that precious little space into a mini cupboard.
- Precious little den for your precious dog–People who have dogs, dogs who are not so young now know it very well that they too crave their own separate time, now you can dedicate a nice cozy corner to your pet, you can have some nice little drawers where you can keep all his or her favorite toys and treats, and in this cozy corner you can build a nice bed
- Storage for your hallway–This option is the best for you if tripping over your shoes is not a new thing for you, for this, you would require some nice books, baskets and a new strong bench, once you are done building this your umbrella would never feel that it is not wanted or that it has no value as after building this storage place it would have its own place and even when you would need your umbrella you won’t run all around in your home to find it.
- Own little pantry–Ever dreamt of having some extra space in your kitchen? if yes then you must go for this option as this space right under your staircase can be transformed into your very own pantry for this you would require some shelves and then you can shift some of your kitchen appliances from your kitchen to your pantry or some spices or other food items.
All I would say is that with a little hard work you can you can transform anything but before transforming anything first try to transform the space under your staircase as it deserves all the attention. …
Some people feel that their apartment is messy because they do not have much space and have a lot of stuff to keep, if this is how you think too then you must read this article as it can help you in making your sweet little apartment look more organized, what are you waiting for start reading.
Lots and lots of shelves
Apartments are no less than a mansion according to me as the only difference between the two is of space and beauty, some people consider apartments as less beautiful I do not because I have some hacks which solve this problem as well and make the apartment look more beautiful, shelves expand the beauty of apartments and make it look more spacious
In your bedroom what you can do is fix some shelves near your wall’s perimeters.
You can simply use clips to arrange all the mess that your computer wires create, the clips look small and really sleek but again we should not underestimate their power it can really hold your cables of your MacBook and IPhone.
Headboard and drawers
Sometimes our bed takes all the space in our bedroom and we can have almirahs and drawers in our room but then we can use our bed as a place to store things, you can use a headboard and store all your CDS and books over there.
- You can use skirts of sink as you can easily hang them in your bathroom
- Tension rods can be used in the kitchen or in the rooms and you can even hang your clothes on the tension rods
- You can store your coffee machines k-cups in your egg trays
- You can cut some bottles and in the lower part of the bottles you can keep your flat footwear this will make your closet look neater
- You can use a box to keep all your cables
- You can use rolls of used toilet papers to keep your chords
- You can use Corkboards are Corkboards are super nice and super handy; you can use it to store your caps, your belts, scarf and other small things.
- Ever heard about letter organizer?ifnot then now you must know about it as you can keep all your flip-flops in it, now you do not have to search for your flip-flops in your entire house as now you can just grab them within a minute.
- You can use pipes (PVC ones) to store your hairdryer and to store your undergarments all you need to do is place them in your drawer and then place your undergarments in them.
- You can use the rings of the curtains and the bars used to hang towels in the bathroom to hand all your pretty clothes
- To make your house look neater you must store all your vegetables in your drawers (of course in your kitchen drawers)
- People must bring those old holders of the magazines to use now by keeping chopping boards in them or you can store your foil rolls in the holders.
Potatoes and chorizo
- Vegetable or olive oil
- Chorizo (Mexican and with removed casings)
- Diced onion
- Boiled diced red potatoes, with skin on
- First of all you need a skillet and you need to place that skillet on your stove and then turn your stove on, make use that your skillet is large in size and even heavy as you need to heat some oil in it, if your skillet is light then you can’t heat oil in it as it would spoil your skillet, coming to the recipe once you feel that your skillet is at an ideal temperature at oil and let it heat, once the oil seems as if it is boiling add chorizo, do not let on any condition clumps form, cook until it appears as crisp and dry, after this you would need a spoon, slotted one as you need to transfer chorizo to a plate which has a line of paper as the remaining oil can be absorbed by the paper on the plate, keep the chorizo aside.
- Place the pan on the stove again, transfer all the fat to some jar and from that jar take about one spoon full of fat and add it to the pan, heat it on low flames now after sixty seconds add some potatoes and onions to the pan, cook for next twelve minutes once they change their color to the color brown turn the stove off now add the chorizo to the pan mix all of these together on the top add some salt and pepper, no need to turn the stove on just mix well and after mixing take a bowl and transfer the dish to the bowl.
Sweet potatoes with chorizo and chicken
- chicken breasts with bones and skin
- fresh pepper
- sliced chorizo
- Vegetable or olive oil
- some cloves of garlic
- Sweet potatoes
- onion (the red one)
- white dry wine
- First of all heat your oven to about 425 degrees while this is happening season your chicken with salt, vinegar, and pepper. take one tablespoon of oil and heat it over low flames in a big pan once the oil is ready, add your chorizo and keep stirring after about 120 seconds add your seasoned chicken to the pan make sure that the skin is on the downside after eight long minutes transfer it to a bowl and then take a baking sheet, the rimmed one and place some potatoes, onion, wine (white one), garlic and some oil on the top place the cooked chorizo and chicken and place all of this in your oven and roast for about twenty-five minutes
- After twenty-five minutes take the dish out and then divide the dish among four to five plates and for garnishing use rosemary.
This is all with the recipes with chorizo there are a lot more recipes, you can basically add chorizo to any dish as they actually increase the taste and beauty of any dish. let us know if you like any of these dishes right here in the comment section. …
Ingredients that you would require for making Arby’s roast beef n cheddar are-
- First of all, you need beef about five to six ounces, the beef needs to be roasted and other than roasted it need to be sliced as thinly as humanly possible after beef you need ketchup, water, salt, cheese, milk, pepper, powder of garlic and one nice bun
- For making Arby’s beef and cheddar sandwich you need a bowl, not very big not very small a medium-sized bowl and now in that bowl we need to add some milk and some cheese, and the task here is to melt the cheese for melting this cheese we need to stir it until the time it is completely in the melted form.Y
- You can’t use a hand blender because we need to melt it and not make a literal paste of it but the irony here is that it needs to be smooth, it will take a few efforts but will end in a happy song and the fun part is that your hand will get some extra exercise, how cool is that, moving forward to the recipe once the cheese is in the smooth texture.
- You can keep it aside and wait for rest for five minutes after resting take another medium-sized bowl, in that bowl add some ketchup, powder form of garlic, pepper, salt and some water now again you need to mix all of these together and this mixture too need to have a smooth texture once you get that smooth texture what you need to do is spread it on your bun, the inside of it.
- Now you need a skillet as the beef you are going to use is the one you are going to take straight out of your fridge and for the sandwich, it needs to be warm ( here would suggest is that take this beef out of your refrigerator beforehand only so that you do not have to keep it in the skillet for a very long time), place the beef on your skillet and turn the flames on, after turning them on wait for about sixty to one hundred and twenty seconds
- Then turn the stove off, after turning it off take the bottom of the bun and place this warm and nice beef on it, basically you do not need to place the beef you need to pile it, and now you need to do is top your yummy roasted beef with the delicious smooth sauce of cheese that you made and then, in the end, place the top of the burger which has the other sauce on it on the top, and that’s all the copy of Arby’s beef n cheddar is ready, for serving it you must serve it with some delicious French fries and with some nice dips
- For the fries, all you need to do is peel some potatoes, chop them and then fry them and in the end, don’t forget to add some salt on the top in the end.
For kebabs of idli we are going to need some ingredients –
The basic – IDLIS
- Carrots, properly grated
- peas, preferably frozen
- powder of red chilies
- cilantro, chopped
- salt as per your taste buds
- olive or vegetable oil
- potato, boiled
Just the way we need ingredients for the kebabs we are going to need some ingredients for the chutney as well, the list of ingredients –
- Split chickpeas pulse, roasted
- coconut, fresh and grated
- seeds of mustard
- dal of urad
Enough of the ingredients lets move towards the instructions –
- The first thing that we are going to make is the chutney and the very first thing that we need is a blender, now in that blender, we need to add roasted split chickpeas pulse, coconut, chiles (green), cilantro, salt and water as per the need of the chutney after adding all these ingredients in the blender blend, blend till the texture appears as smooth.
- Now we need to do some tempering and for tempering, we need a medium-sized pan, place that pan on your stove or on your induction after lacing your plan on the stove turn the stove on and after turning it on wait for about sixty seconds so that the pan can reach to it’s required level of heat after sixty seconds add some oil and once the oil heats up, add some seeds of mustard, once you feel that the mustard seeds are cracking up add urad and asafetida, now you need to roast both of these and the moment urad turns into the color golden turn the flames off. transfer your chutney to a bowl and keep it aside
- Now we are done with the chutney and are moving towards the idlies, the very first step of making kebab idlies is that we need to mash these idlies after mashing you need to keep them aside, clean the pan that you used for making the chutney and repeat the step place the pan on the stove turn it on let all the water dry and once it’s dry and has reached the optimal level of temperature add oil after adding oil wait for a minute and then add turmeric, powder of chiles, and masala after adding these ingredients wait for ten to twenty seconds and then add carrots and peas, again wait for a few seconds and then add some salt according to the way you like it after adding salt you need to mix all of these properly, now its time to add the idlies that you mashed other than the idlies you need to add some cilantro again mix all of these after mixing turn off the heat and transfer this mixture to a nice bowl now once this mixture comes back to the room temperature you can make the patties out of it and if anyhow you can’t make the right shape go and boiled one potato and then mix that potato with the idlie mixture and then make the kebabs, fill a pan with oil, bring that oil to boiling temperature and then fry this kebabs and after frying you are good to go.