Remember that beautiful wardrobe full of magic which took us to a different fairy tale world, yes m talking about NARNIA that wardrobe was surely not yours but now you can have one right under your staircase and do you remember Harry from the harry potter series he lived under the staircase, the reason that I am talking about all of these examples is to warn you not to underestimate the space under your staircase, now let’s see what all we can do with that space, lets create something magical and unexpected.
The very first step of TRANSFORMATION is to clean that space and after cleaning you can think what all you can do with that space now let’s not waste time and see what all we can do.
- Beautiful spot for seating– You can build your very own den of entertainment right under your staircase, for this, the basic things that you would need are a few shelves and a one strong bench, see once you have fixed these shelves you can keep your books on them and some other things, the ones you love for instance red wine and for the bench you can have a comfy mate.
- Your very own MINI CUPBOARD–Some of us already keep our boots and our coats under the staircase then why not just transform that precious little space into a mini cupboard.
- Precious little den for your precious dog–People who have dogs, dogs who are not so young now know it very well that they too crave their own separate time, now you can dedicate a nice cozy corner to your pet, you can have some nice little drawers where you can keep all his or her favorite toys and treats, and in this cozy corner you can build a nice bed
- Storage for your hallway–This option is the best for you if tripping over your shoes is not a new thing for you, for this, you would require some nice books, baskets and a new strong bench, once you are done building this your umbrella would never feel that it is not wanted or that it has no value as after building this storage place it would have its own place and even when you would need your umbrella you won’t run all around in your home to find it.
- Own little pantry–Ever dreamt of having some extra space in your kitchen? if yes then you must go for this option as this space right under your staircase can be transformed into your very own pantry for this you would require some shelves and then you can shift some of your kitchen appliances from your kitchen to your pantry or some spices or other food items.
All I would say is that with a little hard work you can you can transform anything but before transforming anything first try to transform the space under your staircase as it deserves all the attention. …