Remember that beautiful wardrobe full of magic which took us to a different fairy tale world, yes m talking about NARNIA that wardrobe was surely not yours but now you can have one right under your staircase and do you remember Harry from the harry potter series he lived under the staircase, the reason that I am talking about all of these examples is to warn you not to underestimate the space under your staircase, now let’s see what all we can do with that space, lets create something magical and unexpected.
The very first step of TRANSFORMATION is to clean that space and after cleaning you can think what all you can do with that space now let’s not waste time and see what all we can do.
- Beautiful spot for seating– You can build your very own den of entertainment right under your staircase, for this, the basic things that you would need are a few shelves and a one strong bench, see once you have fixed these shelves you can keep your books on them and some other things, the ones you love for instance red wine and for the bench you can have a comfy mate.
- Your very own MINI CUPBOARD–Some of us already keep our boots and our coats under the staircase then why not just transform that precious little space into a mini cupboard.
- Precious little den for your precious dog–People who have dogs, dogs who are not so young now know it very well that they too crave their own separate time, now you can dedicate a nice cozy corner to your pet, you can have some nice little drawers where you can keep all his or her favorite toys and treats, and in this cozy corner you can build a nice bed
- Storage for your hallway–This option is the best for you if tripping over your shoes is not a new thing for you, for this, you would require some nice books, baskets and a new strong bench, once you are done building this your umbrella would never feel that it is not wanted or that it has no value as after building this storage place it would have its own place and even when you would need your umbrella you won’t run all around in your home to find it.
- Own little pantry–Ever dreamt of having some extra space in your kitchen? if yes then you must go for this option as this space right under your staircase can be transformed into your very own pantry for this you would require some shelves and then you can shift some of your kitchen appliances from your kitchen to your pantry or some spices or other food items.
All I would say is that with a little hard work you can you can transform anything but before transforming anything first try to transform the space under your staircase as it deserves all the attention. …
Some people feel that their apartment is messy because they do not have much space and have a lot of stuff to keep, if this is how you think too then you must read this article as it can help you in making your sweet little apartment look more organized, what are you waiting for start reading.
Lots and lots of shelves
Apartments are no less than a mansion according to me as the only difference between the two is of space and beauty, some people consider apartments as less beautiful I do not because I have some hacks which solve this problem as well and make the apartment look more beautiful, shelves expand the beauty of apartments and make it look more spacious
In your bedroom what you can do is fix some shelves near your wall’s perimeters.
You can simply use clips to arrange all the mess that your computer wires create, the clips look small and really sleek but again we should not underestimate their power it can really hold your cables of your MacBook and IPhone.
Headboard and drawers
Sometimes our bed takes all the space in our bedroom and we can have almirahs and drawers in our room but then we can use our bed as a place to store things, you can use a headboard and store all your CDS and books over there.
- You can use skirts of sink as you can easily hang them in your bathroom
- Tension rods can be used in the kitchen or in the rooms and you can even hang your clothes on the tension rods
- You can store your coffee machines k-cups in your egg trays
- You can cut some bottles and in the lower part of the bottles you can keep your flat footwear this will make your closet look neater
- You can use a box to keep all your cables
- You can use rolls of used toilet papers to keep your chords
- You can use Corkboards are Corkboards are super nice and super handy; you can use it to store your caps, your belts, scarf and other small things.
- Ever heard about letter organizer?ifnot then now you must know about it as you can keep all your flip-flops in it, now you do not have to search for your flip-flops in your entire house as now you can just grab them within a minute.
- You can use pipes (PVC ones) to store your hairdryer and to store your undergarments all you need to do is place them in your drawer and then place your undergarments in them.
- You can use the rings of the curtains and the bars used to hang towels in the bathroom to hand all your pretty clothes
- To make your house look neater you must store all your vegetables in your drawers (of course in your kitchen drawers)
- People must bring those old holders of the magazines to use now by keeping chopping boards in them or you can store your foil rolls in the holders.