Potatoes and chorizo
- Vegetable or olive oil
- Chorizo (Mexican and with removed casings)
- Flat top grill (Camp Chef)
- Diced onion
- Boiled diced red potatoes, with skin on
- First of all you need a skillet and you need to place that skillet on your stove and then turn your stove on, make use that your skillet is large in size and even heavy as you need to heat some oil in it, if your skillet is light then you can’t heat oil in it as it would spoil your skillet, coming to the recipe once you feel that your skillet is at an ideal temperature at oil and let it heat, once the oil seems as if it is boiling add chorizo, do not let on any condition clumps form, cook until it appears as crisp and dry, after this you would need a spoon, slotted one as you need to transfer chorizo to a plate which has a line of paper as the remaining oil can be absorbed by the paper on the plate, keep the chorizo aside.
- Place the pan on the stove again, transfer all the fat to some jar and from that jar take about one spoon full of fat and add it to the pan, heat it on low flames now after sixty seconds add some potatoes and onions to the pan, cook for next twelve minutes once they change their color to the color brown turn the stove off now add the chorizo to the pan mix all of these together on the top add some salt and pepper, no need to turn the stove on just mix well and after mixing take a bowl and transfer the dish to the bowl.
Sweet potatoes with chorizo and chicken
- chicken breasts with bones and skin
- fresh pepper
- sliced chorizo
- Vegetable or olive oil
- some cloves of garlic
- Sweet potatoes
- onion (the red one)
- white dry wine
- First of all heat your oven to about 425 degrees while this is happening season your chicken with salt, vinegar, and pepper. take one tablespoon of oil and heat it over low flames in a big pan once the oil is ready, add your chorizo and keep stirring after about 120 seconds add your seasoned chicken to the pan make sure that the skin is on the downside after eight long minutes transfer it to a bowl and then take a baking sheet, the rimmed one and place some potatoes, onion, wine (white one), garlic and some oil on the top place the cooked chorizo and chicken and place all of this in your oven and roast for about twenty-five minutes
- After twenty-five minutes take the dish out and then divide the dish among four to five plates and for garnishing use rosemary.
This is all with the recipes with chorizo there are a lot more recipes, you can basically add chorizo to any dish as they actually increase the taste and beauty of any dish. let us know if you like any of these dishes right here in the comment section. …
Ingredients that you would require for making Arby’s roast beef n cheddar are-
- First of all, you need beef about five to six ounces, the beef needs to be roasted and other than roasted it need to be sliced as thinly as humanly possible after beef you need ketchup, water, salt, cheese, milk, pepper, powder of garlic and one nice bun
- For making Arby’s beef and cheddar sandwich you need a bowl, not very big not very small a medium-sized bowl and now in that bowl we need to add some milk and some cheese, and the task here is to melt the cheese for melting this cheese we need to stir it until the time it is completely in the melted form.Y
- You can’t use a hand blender because we need to melt it and not make a literal paste of it but the irony here is that it needs to be smooth, it will take a few efforts but will end in a happy song and the fun part is that your hand will get some extra exercise, how cool is that, moving forward to the recipe once the cheese is in the smooth texture.
- You can keep it aside and wait for rest for five minutes after resting take another medium-sized bowl, in that bowl add some ketchup, powder form of garlic, pepper, salt and some water now again you need to mix all of these together and this mixture too need to have a smooth texture once you get that smooth texture what you need to do is spread it on your bun, the inside of it.
- Now you need a skillet as the beef you are going to use is the one you are going to take straight out of your fridge and for the sandwich, it needs to be warm ( here would suggest is that take this beef out of your refrigerator beforehand only so that you do not have to keep it in the skillet for a very long time), place the beef on your skillet and turn the flames on, after turning them on wait for about sixty to one hundred and twenty seconds
- Then turn the stove off, after turning it off take the bottom of the bun and place this warm and nice beef on it, basically you do not need to place the beef you need to pile it, and now you need to do is top your yummy roasted beef with the delicious smooth sauce of cheese that you made and then, in the end, place the top of the burger which has the other sauce on it on the top, and that’s all the copy of Arby’s beef n cheddar is ready, for serving it you must serve it with some delicious French fries and with some nice dips
- For the fries, all you need to do is peel some potatoes, chop them and then fry them and in the end, don’t forget to add some salt on the top in the end.
For kebabs of idli we are going to need some ingredients –
The basic – IDLIS
- Carrots, properly grated
- peas, preferably frozen
- powder of red chilies
- cilantro, chopped
- salt as per your taste buds
- olive or vegetable oil
- potato, boiled
Just the way we need ingredients for the kebabs we are going to need some ingredients for the chutney as well, the list of ingredients –
- Split chickpeas pulse, roasted
- coconut, fresh and grated
- seeds of mustard
- dal of urad
Enough of the ingredients lets move towards the instructions –
- The first thing that we are going to make is the chutney and the very first thing that we need is a blender, now in that blender, we need to add roasted split chickpeas pulse, coconut, chiles (green), cilantro, salt and water as per the need of the chutney after adding all these ingredients in the blender blend, blend till the texture appears as smooth.
- Now we need to do some tempering and for tempering, we need a medium-sized pan, place that pan on your stove or on your induction after lacing your plan on the stove turn the stove on and after turning it on wait for about sixty seconds so that the pan can reach to it’s required level of heat after sixty seconds add some oil and once the oil heats up, add some seeds of mustard, once you feel that the mustard seeds are cracking up add urad and asafetida, now you need to roast both of these and the moment urad turns into the color golden turn the flames off. transfer your chutney to a bowl and keep it aside
- Now we are done with the chutney and are moving towards the idlies, the very first step of making kebab idlies is that we need to mash these idlies after mashing you need to keep them aside, clean the pan that you used for making the chutney and repeat the step place the pan on the stove turn it on let all the water dry and once it’s dry and has reached the optimal level of temperature add oil after adding oil wait for a minute and then add turmeric, powder of chiles, and masala after adding these ingredients wait for ten to twenty seconds and then add carrots and peas, again wait for a few seconds and then add some salt according to the way you like it after adding salt you need to mix all of these properly, now its time to add the idlies that you mashed other than the idlies you need to add some cilantro again mix all of these after mixing turn off the heat and transfer this mixture to a nice bowl now once this mixture comes back to the room temperature you can make the patties out of it and if anyhow you can’t make the right shape go and boiled one potato and then mix that potato with the idlie mixture and then make the kebabs, fill a pan with oil, bring that oil to boiling temperature and then fry this kebabs and after frying you are good to go.