Ingredients that you would require for making Arby’s roast beef n cheddar are-
- First of all, you need beef about five to six ounces, the beef needs to be roasted and other than roasted it need to be sliced as thinly as humanly possible after beef you need ketchup, water, salt, cheese, milk, pepper, powder of garlic and one nice bun
- For making Arby’s beef and cheddar sandwich you need a bowl, not very big not very small a medium-sized bowl and now in that bowl we need to add some milk and some cheese, and the task here is to melt the cheese for melting this cheese we need to stir it until the time it is completely in the melted form.Y
- You can’t use a hand blender because we need to melt it and not make a literal paste of it but the irony here is that it needs to be smooth, it will take a few efforts but will end in a happy song and the fun part is that your hand will get some extra exercise, how cool is that, moving forward to the recipe once the cheese is in the smooth texture.
- You can keep it aside and wait for rest for five minutes after resting take another medium-sized bowl, in that bowl add some ketchup, powder form of garlic, pepper, salt and some water now again you need to mix all of these together and this mixture too need to have a smooth texture once you get that smooth texture what you need to do is spread it on your bun, the inside of it.
- Now you need a skillet as the beef you are going to use is the one you are going to take straight out of your fridge and for the sandwich, it needs to be warm ( here would suggest is that take this beef out of your refrigerator beforehand only so that you do not have to keep it in the skillet for a very long time), place the beef on your skillet and turn the flames on, after turning them on wait for about sixty to one hundred and twenty seconds
- Then turn the stove off, after turning it off take the bottom of the bun and place this warm and nice beef on it, basically you do not need to place the beef you need to pile it, and now you need to do is top your yummy roasted beef with the delicious smooth sauce of cheese that you made and then, in the end, place the top of the burger which has the other sauce on it on the top, and that’s all the copy of Arby’s beef n cheddar is ready, for serving it you must serve it with some delicious French fries and with some nice dips
- For the fries, all you need to do is peel some potatoes, chop them and then fry them and in the end, don’t forget to add some salt on the top in the end.