Potatoes and chorizo
- Vegetable or olive oil
- Chorizo (Mexican and with removed casings)
- Diced onion
- Boiled diced red potatoes, with skin on
- First of all you need a skillet and you need to place that skillet on your stove and then turn your stove on, make use that your skillet is large in size and even heavy as you need to heat some oil in it, if your skillet is light then you can’t heat oil in it as it would spoil your skillet, coming to the recipe once you feel that your skillet is at an ideal temperature at oil and let it heat, once the oil seems as if it is boiling add chorizo, do not let on any condition clumps form, cook until it appears as crisp and dry, after this you would need a spoon, slotted one as you need to transfer chorizo to a plate which has a line of paper as the remaining oil can be absorbed by the paper on the plate, keep the chorizo aside.
- Place the pan on the stove again, transfer all the fat to some jar and from that jar take about one spoon full of fat and add it to the pan, heat it on low flames now after sixty seconds add some potatoes and onions to the pan, cook for next twelve minutes once they change their color to the color brown turn the stove off now add the chorizo to the pan mix all of these together on the top add some salt and pepper, no need to turn the stove on just mix well and after mixing take a bowl and transfer the dish to the bowl.
Sweet potatoes with chorizo and chicken
- chicken breasts with bones and skin
- fresh pepper
- sliced chorizo
- Vegetable or olive oil
- some cloves of garlic
- Sweet potatoes
- onion (the red one)
- white dry wine
- First of all heat your oven to about 425 degrees while this is happening season your chicken with salt, vinegar, and pepper. take one tablespoon of oil and heat it over low flames in a big pan once the oil is ready, add your chorizo and keep stirring after about 120 seconds add your seasoned chicken to the pan make sure that the skin is on the downside after eight long minutes transfer it to a bowl and then take a baking sheet, the rimmed one and place some potatoes, onion, wine (white one), garlic and some oil on the top place the cooked chorizo and chicken and place all of this in your oven and roast for about twenty-five minutes
- After twenty-five minutes take the dish out and then divide the dish among four to five plates and for garnishing use rosemary.
This is all with the recipes with chorizo there are a lot more recipes, you can basically add chorizo to any dish as they actually increase the taste and beauty of any dish. let us know if you like any of these dishes right here in the comment section.